[meteorite-list] Not met. Related - Friend On Meteorite List

From: Michael Mulgrew <mikestang_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 16:17:39 -0800

Average gasoline prices in Arizona ($2.57/gal) are about 13% lower
than California ($2.97). How does that 13% difference turn into an
almost 100% (claimed) increase in your fill-up?

California has more than 3 times the lane-miles of Arizona and it's
drivers account for 11% of ALL of the miles driven in the entire
country (more than 5 times Arizona drivers, and we have a lower
fatality rate because no one from Arizona can drive worth a damn), so
yes, our roads do get used and abused and could use some love.
Believe it or not, road maintenance is what the fuel tax is used for,
we just have a lot more roads that need maintaining.

And "most" produce comes from California. And by most we're talking a
huge majority. Some comes from Mexico, some from other places, too,
but California is our nation's produce isle.

Michael is so. Cal.