[meteorite-list] AD - 30% OFF SALE, Website News, New Weekly Deal, New Meteorites, Trinitite, and More!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 22:25:07 -0400

Hi Friends and Collectors,

I have a few new offerings this week - these are an eclectic mixture
of specimens and are worth a look. I am extending my 30% OFF Back to
School sale for all of my Met-List friends. The discount is good on
everything in the store and the sale lasts all weekend. Use coupon
code "bigsale" at checkout to get the discount.

Also, I would like to invite you to visit my social media pages for
exclusive news and offers. For example, I sometimes run
meteorite-trivia contests on Facebook for free meteorite prizes. Or,
on Twitter, all of my new items are instantly tweeted to my followers
by my store software moments after I add the specimen - following me
on Twitter is the best and fastest way to see what new specimens are
available. On Pinterest, I upload hundreds of photos of meteorites and
general scientific eye candy.

Like me on Facebook :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Galactic-Stone-Ironworks-Meteorites/218849894809686

Follow me on Twitter : https://twitter.com/GalacticStone

Follow me on Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/galacticstone/

NEW WEEKLY DEAL SPECIAL (Florida Indian Artifact Lot) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/weekly-deal

NEW & FEATURED SPECIMENS :

Meteorite Magazine (Spring 2014, Vol. 20, No. 1) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/meteorite-magazine-spring-2014-issue-agoudal-tucson-show-craters-poetry

Australian Opal Cabochon - SOLD

Fossil Coral Lot -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/fossil-coral-lot-miocene-era-coral-13-pieces

Polished Ammonite -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/ammonite-polished-fossil-from-morocco-with-iridescence

Banded Land Snail Shells -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/land-snail-lot-two-banded-snail-shells

Rare Falls and Types Meteorite Collector Kit -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/the-rare-ones-28-obscure-historical-and-significant-meteorites-one-of-a-kind-kit

Large Trinitite Specimen (Last one in stock!) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/trinitite--select-large-specimen-359g

Black Trinitite Specimen (Last one in stock!) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/trinitite--very-rare-black-variant-fragment-861mg

Almahata Sitta Micromount -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/almahata-sitta-first-meteorite-tracked-from-space-to-earth-rare-anomalous-type-micro

Loose Chondrules Lots -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/loose-chondrules-lot-bakers-dozen-of-fresh-l4-chondrules

Magic the Gathering Meteorite Card -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/magic-the-gathering--meteorite-artifact-card

All new specimens - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new

OTHER NEWS :

Amber : You may not have noticed, but I am currently sold out of all
amber and copal. After a good run of 4 or 5 years selling amber, I am
now officially out of stock. I plan on getting some more to offer, but
I do not have anything currently lined up. The amber market has
changed since my last wholesale purchase and now I am having a hard
time finding a good price on quality amber pieces in quantity. So, I
do not forsee getting more in the near future, but the possibility is
always there. Of course, I will notify you and everyone on my mailing
list if and when I acquire more amber specimens to offer.

Weekly Deal : this new promotion has been popular and several buyers
have already scored some really good deals. Check the Weekly Deal
category frequently for updates, because there may be more than one
specimen offered if previous offerings are purchased in short order.
When I put an item up for the Weekly Deal, I mark the price down
anywhere from 10-25% from the regular price. You can then use your
mailing list coupon code for an additional 25% off - this can result
in a 35%-50% discount, or more.

Store Tweaks : I have continued doing some cleaning up and
streamlining of the website interface. If you notice minor changes
here and there, hopefully they are considered improvements. If you
spot a broken link or glitch, please contact me and let me know so I
can fix it.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

MikeG

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/galacticstone