[meteorite-list] AD - Tirhert (Foum el Hisn) 2.968g Individual - BEST OFFER

From: Mendy.Ouzillou <mendy.ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 19:42:59 -0400

I'll bid $75/g. 1 in million but you never know.

Mendy Ouzillou

On Aug 15, 2014, at 9:49 AM, Greg Hup? via Meteorite-list <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com> wrote:

Dear Meteorite Friends,

I thought the best use of my 1st 'paid AD' would be to offer one of the few complete individuals from the Tirhert (Foum el Hisn) eucrite fall from Morocco. I only have this one specimen available for sale, sorry very limited.

BEST OFFER - Today Only (Friday, 8/15/2014), Ends midnight tonight EST (Florida).

This individual weighs 2.968g and is 99.99% crusted, great representative example from this witnessed fall.

Tirhert (Foum el Hisn) 2.968g Individual
1) http://www.naturesvault.net/Images/Products/Meteorites/tirhert/Foum-Elhisn_2_968a.jpg
2) http://www.naturesvault.net/Images/Products/Meteorites/tirhert/Foum-Elhisn_2_968b.jpg
3) http://www.naturesvault.net/Images/Products/Meteorites/tirhert/Foum-Elhisn_2_968c.jpg

Please email me your BEST OFFER by midnight tonight. Thank you for your offers, Good Luck!!

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163