[meteorite-list] Crowd source campaign, help a young woman realize her dream

From: Michael Mulgrew <mikestang_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 13:28:24 -0700

Hello again, List.

I am happy to report that we are just over 1/3 of the way through the
crowd source funding campaign to get Marissa out on her very first
meteorite hunt, and funding is keeping pace with 34% of the projected
funds already raised. That is fantastic, Marissa is so grateful for
all of the support she has received thus far. But we're not there
yet!

If you have already donated, thank you! If you have been wanting to
donate but are holding off, now is the time to jump. New perks have
just been added, don't miss out!

Whether you are able to donate $1 or $100, every bit helps get Marissa
into the field. Please continue to spread the word and help raise
awareness of the campaign, and of course, if you are able, continue to
donate. This is bound to be a wonderful experience for a deserving
young woman. To donate, please visit
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/marissa-s-meteorite#home and click
CONTRIBUTE NOW.

Thank you again for your continued support,
Michael in so. Cal.