[meteorite-list] Lunar Impact

From: John Lutzon <jl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 23:24:34 -0400

Hello Everyone,

As some of you may know, i've recently suffered from some minor
dain bramage and major physical damage--but I still remain to ask
my often unimportant questions.......
However, in this case, I pose some questions that were asked to
me to which I had no answers. Thus, I figured to ask the knowledgable
one's--You folks

1. Is there any evidence/photo's of meteorite impacts to the lunar
   landing crafts that were left on the surface after our brief visits ?
   Also, are ground based telescopes capable of seeing these
   crafts ?

2. Can our lunar landing craft's be considered "meteorites"
    (in the sense of the definition) ?

Many thanks, John