[meteorite-list] AD - Almahata Sitta and Rare Micros Collection, 50%-off Amber Clearance

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 21:28:17 -0400

Hi Listees and Collectors,

Don't forget - all MetList members (you!) get 20% off your entire
order by using coupon code "metlist" at checkout.

I have some Almahata Sitta micromounts available -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/almahata-sitta-first-meteorite-tracked-from-space-to-earth-rare-anomalous-type-micro

I also have a new micromount collection available - there is only one
available. It consists of 28 different micromounts - the majority are
falls. All are rare, obscure, or otherwise difficult to acquire.
Some are from my website stock and some are from my personal stash -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/the-rare-ones-28-obscure-historical-and-significant-meteorites-one-of-a-kind-kit

For anyone interested in amber, I am offering a 50%-OFF discount on my
remaining stock of amber and copal - to clear it out and focus on
meteorites. Use coupon code "amber" at checkout to get the discount
on any amber or copal specimen. (note, you can only use one coupon
code per order) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/amber-and-copal

All new specimens : http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new

Weekly Deal (Saratov) : http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/weekly-deal

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

MikeG

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/galacticstone