[meteorite-list] [AD]: The story of the "Green-Eyed" Lodranite, the "Not-So" Ordinairy Chondrite and the Easter Bunny

From: Mendy Ouzillou <mendy.ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 15:28:47 -0700

OK, truth be told this has nothing to do with the Easter bunny, except
that this ad is being published today.

I am pleased to announce that slices of the new Lodranite breccia are
now available for sale on my website. Why did I name it the
"Green-Eyed" lodranite? Because of the gorgeous green clinopyroxene
crystals (diopside) that just pop out of the surface of the stone.
The slices and end-cuts for sale may be found at
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/nwa-8251-lodranite-breccia-green-eyed-lodranite/

Now that everyone has settled back into their routines after the LPSC
in Houston last month, I would like to invite you to look at the
"Not-So" ordinary chondrite, NWA 8276 an L3.00 (W1 and shock < 2). Do
the research and you will see that such a petrological type is rare
(almost as rare as an actual Easter bunny laying eggs). These
specimens may be found at
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/meteorites-for-sale-4/nwa-8276-l3-00-w1-a-remarkable-and-scientifically-important-meteorite/

Now if you are really in the mood, you should also check out the CO3.0
and one of the freshest H7 ever found as well.

Finally, please go check out my eBay listings as well:
http://www.ebay.com/usr/skyfallmeteorites

All material is available for institutional trades or sales and the
main mass of the L3.00 is available for sale as well.

Enjoy your day no matter how you celebrate it - I'm off to eat more matzoh.

Regards,

Mendy Ouzillou

IMCA #8395
MetSoc member
Native English Reviewer for Meteorites Scientific Journal
(http://www.meteorites.pwr.wroc.pl/magazine.html)
Co-Administrator of the "Meteorites" and "Is it a Meteorite?" FaceBook pages