[meteorite-list] Who wants to trade some material?

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 21:08:36 -0400

Hi Listees,

Who wants to do a swap? I am getting bored with the material I have
and could use something new or different. Take a look at my website,
it has most of my collection on it. Almost anything on the website is
fair game for trade - except for a handful of space-memorabilia items
that I am selling on consignment. Meteorites, fossils, crystals,
minerals, amber, artifacts, etc. I am interested in anything unusual
or natural - fulgurites, meteorites, etc. Let me know what you have
and we can hash out a swap. Contact me via email to inquire -
curator at galactic.com

Note - I deal in mostly micromounts, which consist of small pieces and
crumbs of various meteorites (rare and common). However, I have a LOT
of crumbs of some of these meteorites, so these would be ideal for
resale. My stockpile varies by type and locality, so let me know if
anything is interesting and I will check my available quantities.

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com