[meteorite-list] AD: lots of new things.

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 21:26:55 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all,

This is my first ad under new policy. (Thanks Art).

I just added no less than 65 new pieces to my website, a couple on the
http://www.impactika.com/special.htm page, a lot more on the
http://www.impactika.com/MetIRON.htm and
http://www.impactika.com/MetSTON.htm pages.
So you will find of all those new pieces easily they are written in
Red.
I have also revised a lot of prices, and those too are in Red, for your
convenience

But that still leaves well over 300 pieces (not counting the
thin-sections!!) that are sitting here and have never appeared on my
website. So here is a suggestion for those of you who just cannot wait
for the day in the near (or far!) future when I will post them: email
me Off-List and I will send a complete catalog to you either by email,
or in print, whichever you prefer.

And as usual, tell me if you have any questions, or find an error
somewhere.
And thanks!

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com