[meteorite-list] New ebay listings with fake Moon/ Mars displays

From: info at moonmarsrocks.com <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 10:05:35 -0700

Hello All,

For those lucky enough to be able to see it, that Lunar eclipse last
night was fantastic, plus the added bonus of a very bright Mars nearby
made even more visible by the darkened sky...WOW!

I have an alert on a couple new ebay listings. Some "steelhorse1994"
fake displays from 2011-2012 are being resold by someone. Unfortunately,
he sold well over a 1000 of these and they will keep cropping up. It's
too bad ebay did not have the spine to retroactively alert everyone he
sold to. I dropped the seller a note but heard nothing back and the
listings are still active at the time of this writing. So, I also
reported it to ebay. Here are the links to the listings:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MOON-ROCK-Lunar-Meteorite-NWA-4881-/261452325481?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cdfc5e269

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARS-ROCK-A-Pieace-of-The-Mars-Meteorite-NWA-4925-/261452342487?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cdfc624d7

Best regards,
Daniel