[meteorite-list] is it a meteorite

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 22:25:16 -0700

Interesting question.

It's probably not a meteorite if you define a meteorite as a solid
piece of debris, from such sources as asteroids or comets, that
originates in outer space and survives its impact with the Earth's
surface.

However, maybe it's a "terrestrial" meteorite. I guess man made space
junk may fall into the same category since some of that can have
fusion crust and flow lines.

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia