[meteorite-list] Norwegian skydiver nearly struck by meteorite

From: Alexander Seidel <alex.seidel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 00:39:37 +0200

If this were so, it would be quite an irresponsible action, just as if someone
dropped a big stone from a cliff or a skyscraper, not caring for any potentially
valuable things or even living persons on the ground. I hope this was not so, and
I still believe that this was nothing but a cleverly arranged April?s fool joke,
which indeed seems to irritate a lot of persons here and elsewhere. Time will tell,
as probably some of the involved well-known persons will make a statement as time
goes by...

Alex
Berlin/Germany