[meteorite-list] Norwegian skydiver nearly struck by meteorite

From: Alexander Seidel <alex.seidel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 23:27:03 +0200

Nothing but an intelligent April Fool - well done! :-)

There?s "a bit tooo much smile" on all the faces, the
falling stone scene is way too unrealistic, and I believe,
this is just a brilliant hoax done by people (like Morten)
with a lot of humour, phantasy and technical skills...

Alex
Berlin/Germany