[meteorite-list] Norwegian skydiver nearly struck by meteorite

From: Paul Gessler <cetuspa_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 13:53:25 -0700

I too believe it is possible HOWEVER:

I would more easily believe that two Norwegian parachutists would lie than
that stones would fall from heaven!

"I would more easily believe that two Yankee professors would lie than that
stones would fall from heaven"
Thomas Jefferson

Seriously though.... has anyone asked people in the area on the ground if
they heard anything on the day
besides a buzzing airplane? Any Radar? they must have been very near a
landingstrip / airport for that kind of activity.
I don't think the video is fake (GO-PROS are highly capable) but the event
may have been deliberately set up
given the agility of those winged suits, the guy from above shown seconds
later or one of the "several" others
could have released a light weight plaster cast (less chance of injury) of a
real meteorite like say
from NWA that will eventually turn up as the "real" thing.

I would want Radar imagery and verified ground reports of an event from
people NOT involved with the Oslo Parachute Club

Until then I have seen Cirque du Soleil do more amazing feats of
orchestrated acrobatic flying and they are in a tent.

Paul Gessler