[meteorite-list] AD NWA 5000, CK3 Hart TX, Ungrouped C2, CR2's, Lots of Rare Goodies

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 16:03:57 -0400

Hello Meteorite Friends,

I hope this post finds you well and will be of interest to you... I have
listed several rare and beautiful meteorites, all professionally prepared
and would be a fine addition to any collection!

Please find here just a few examples of what wonderful meteorites that can
be found on the Nature's Vault web site:

NWA 5000 - the 'Mona Lisa' of lunar meteorites!
(all slices are polished on both sides)
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/nwa5000.html

Hart, TX - CK3 (A gorgeous carbonaceous from the US!)
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/hart.html

NWA 7821 - Ungrouped C2 (Extremely Rare)
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/nwa7821.html

NWA 7502 - CR2 (Wall-2-Wall Chondrules!)
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/nwa7502.html

If you are interested in any other meteorites I have listed on Nature's
Vault, please see here:
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites.html

I hope you enjoy what I have to offer, Thank You for looking!

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163