[meteorite-list] Proud Tom, an Ambassador?

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 14:54:25 -0700

Hi Ruben and all,

        I have been working on a site that will have approximately
48 pages of Proud Tom shenanigans. Those who don't know who
He was or what he did can take a look see. Those who enjoyed
Him can re-live some of what he did and those who did not
Enjoy him are invited to not visit the site.

        While everyone has differing tastes I have never understood
Why one would subject themselves to things they don't like. I would
Never go to a 3 Stooges movie and then criticize it - any more than
I would eat black licorice and criticize it. I just avoid them both.

        I am glad some people enjoy the 3 Stooges and black licorice.
Good for them. I will pass, thank you.

        Michael