[meteorite-list] Proud Tom NOT

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 14:39:53 -0400 (EDT)

Very interesting, Thank you Paul.

In conclusion, we still don't know for sure if Bob Evans is or is not
Proud Tom, however we have now learned that he does post comments on
the MPOD using other people's names. How nice!

Speaking of nice, warning! if you happen to disagree with Bob Evans you
are likely to receive this kind of email:

"Now dont you feel like a dumbass ?"
"No need to hurt your pea brain Sherlock Holmes .......... this is
coming from Romeoville as well"

Or:
"Geez, I think dirt has a higher IQ than you."
Bob Evans

Obviously I have now blocked him.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com