[meteorite-list] AD: Oliver Alge fundraising collection sale

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 21:32:18 +0100

Thanks Mike, I didn't realise that. All US buyers please note Mike's
comment regards importing the Stingray leather items. For info, i have
some of his products and can vouch for their quality and durability.
The stingray leather used is known as one of the most expensive
leathers produced and is very tough and durable and hard to work
(hence the high price)

Cheers

Martin

--