[meteorite-list] Burning Man Meteorite

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 23:48:12 -0400

Biggest thieves ever to walk the Earth wear smart three-piece suits
and ties. ;)

And most of them sit in high places or have friends in high places.
And the best ones own you and you'll never know their names. Follow
the leader, and keep worrying about the harmless dirty hippy.

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/galacticstone