[meteorite-list] AD: Sylacuga, Benld, Ensisheim, Beaver Creek & more ending on ebay Wed & Fri!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 16:09:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS
& /or TRADES, please email me and I'll get back with you. Lastly, if you are
looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too.??A meteorite is a
meteorite, but a meteorite with history & legacy, will always add aura
to your meteorite collection and value.

eBay Store
http://stores.ebay.com/imca1633ny?_rdc=1

Feature Auctions

SYLACAUGA meteorite, Mrs. Hodges 36mg Meteorite Strike - Extremely Rare! *MAKE AN OFFER, MUST SELL*
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251336744251?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

BEAVER CREEK rare and historic 1893 126mg meteorite fall - 2nd fall from Canada
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261286329090?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

SYLACAUGA meteorite, Mrs. Hodges Meteorite Strike - Extremely Rare! * MAKE AN OFFER*
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251337653406?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

BENLD meteorite HAMMER STONE fall broke through garage & car roof ultra rare!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261284774865?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

FOREST CITY .545g meteorite 1890 rare historic fall-1st USA COURT CASE BATTLE.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261287576146?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

LEIGHLINBRIDGE 106mg meteorite fall 1999 - TKW 271g from Ireland. Super Rare.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251341381598?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

STANNERN historic 165mg meteorite fall 1808-2nd Meteorite from Vesta Very Rare! *MUST HAVE GREAT SIZE*
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251337650122?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

MURRAY Ultra Rare CM2 Meteorite Amino Acids Polyols SUGARS-ASU Collection
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261284758416?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

COLD BOKKEVELD meteorite fall 1838 - 1st CM2 meteorite Fall - Very Rare fall!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251337626164?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

DIEP RIVER historic HAMMER STONE meteorite Very Rare! South Africa
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251338845485?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

LUCE' meteorite - France 1768 very rare historic fall - 1st analyzed meteorite.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261279958224?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

TENHAM 1st Australian rare meteorite fall-Fell in 1879-Ringwoodite meteorite!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251337422479?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
ebay store