[meteorite-list] NEW Dunites For Sale - AD

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 15:15:09 -0400

Hello Everyone,

Here is a post I sent regarding two new and exciting 'Dunites', one being
Ungrouped and the other a dazzling Ureilite. I have updated the web pages to
reflect what is still available as of this post. I hope everyone is enjoying
the week!

[Original post July 30, 2013]:
I would like to announce a new Dunitic Ureilite, the only one that is
available from what I can see, and only one of four known dunitic ureilites
(three from Antartic and not available). It is NWA 7630 and was a single
stone that is quite fresh and very solid, it also takes a great polish! I
believe I have priced this well below market value, but since I was able to
obtain it at a good price I wanted to pass the savings on to collectors!
Click here to see NWA 7630:
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/nwa7630.html

I also have only one slice left of the Ungrouped Dunite I announced in May,
NWA 7822. It is almost entirely made up of olivine and is very attractive.
Click here to see NWA 7822:
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/nwa7822.html

Thank you for your interest in dunites, and for your purchases if you click
on the "Buy" button!! :)

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163