[meteorite-list] AD - 35% to 45% OFF SALE - Prices Slashed on Many Quality Specimens - Rare Old Falls and Modern NWA's, Everything in Between

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 09:39:55 -0400

Hi Friends and Collectors,

This week, I am having a 35-45% OFF METEORITE SALE - select meteorite
specimens have been marked down for quick sale. (I have also reduced
prices on many other specimens across the entire site!)

Prices have been slashed on the website, and use your coupon code
"metlist" at checkout for an additional 20% OFF the already low sale
prices.

Combining these two discounts (sale price and coupon) - you can save
almost 50% off on many specimens! This is for this weekend only and it
expires on midnight Monday morning the 16th.

If the checkout or coupon code doesn't worth right for some reason,
then please contact me via email - curator at galactic-stone.com

Note, I have moved several new specimens into the Brand New store
category and many of these pieces are marked down - you can see the
new mark-down price next to the old price.

New Arrivals and Reduced Specimens -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new?pagesize=60

Also, I have reduced all amber prices sitewide by 20%!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask - curator at galactic-stone.com

Thanks for looking, Happy Huntings, and Have a Great Weekend!

MikeG

Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/galacticstone