[meteorite-list] AD: Ensisheim, Sylacauga, Murray, Sena & more VERY RARE meteorites ending Tue, Wed, Fri on ebay

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 11:02:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS
& /or TRADES, please email me and I'll get back with you. Lastly, if you are
looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too.??A meteorite is a
meteorite, but a meteorite with history & legacy, will always add aura
to your meteorite collection and value.

eBay Store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633nyc/m.html

Featured Auctions

SYLACAUGA meteorite, Mrs. Hodges Meteorite Strike - Extremely Rare!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261279942124?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

7 Historic meteorite falls LOT - Ensisheim, Albareto, Luce, Barbotan & more
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261281541103?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

COLD BOKKEVELD meteorite fall 1838 - 1st CM2 meteorite Fall - Very Rare fall!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251332652550?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

TENHAM 1st Australian rare meteorite fall-Fell in 1879-Ringwoodite meteorite! *MAKE AN OFFER*
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251332662840?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

SUCCESS meteorite fall extremely rare - COA from the Smithsonian-MUST HAVE!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261279927419?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

APT historic 70mg meteorite fall ? Fell in 1803 France- Very Rare historic FALL
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261281292146?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

BEAVER CREEK rare and historic 1893 126mg meteorite fall - 2nd fall from Canada
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261281297537?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ENSISHEIM historic meteorite fall from 1492 - 1st fall from France - Very Rare!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261279935665?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

MURRAY Ultra Rare CM2 Meteorite Amino Acids Polyols SUGARS-ASU Collection
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261279941313?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633

http://meteoritefalls.com/?