[meteorite-list] Largest Piece So Far of Chelyabinsk Meteorite Found - Is there a photo?

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 11:54:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

I saw that some one?had found a 3.4kg Chelyabinsk and its been suggested it the largest one found so far? Is this true, and are there any photos of it, I have tried to look for some and cant find any images of the new main mass. Lastly, its been said by the Russian?authorities that there is a 600kg stone at the bottom of Chebarkul Lake, if recovered, I wonder what that will do to the price of the Chelyabinsk in the open market?

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
ebay store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633nyc/m.html