[meteorite-list] New Barwell acquisition

From: Bofang Li <meteoritegarden_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 10:03:39 +0800

Hi Martin,
Congratulations! I had visited the Leicester City Museum several
times, when I was studying at University of Leicester in 2005 and
2006. The museum located at the New Walk road connected to the
University road. I still have the photo of the Barwell meteorite
mainmass which I took from the museum. If you need the photo, I can
send it to you.
Best regards!
Bryan
MetSoc member