[meteorite-list] Is it too early to start thinking about Tucson 2014?

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 10:32:54 -0700 (PDT)

Well, 2014 will soon be upon us and I have decided to not procrastinate too much. This year I experienced Tucson by coming on the last weekend. For 2014, I decided to come early, right on the first weekend when everyone is setting up (Jan. 31). I am looking forward to seeing everyone's inventory early instead of after almost all the goodies have been picked over. Hotel, car and flights are all booked and reserved!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone I missed last year.

To those going to Denver - Enjoy. I can't make this year, but I am looking forward to 2014.

Regards,

Mendy Ouzillou?