[meteorite-list] Fond memories of dear meteorite hunting friend-Jim Kriegh

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 10:38:57 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

This morning I was enjoying a cup of coffee and surfing the internet
for meteorites. I ran across a story about Jim Kriegh 1928-2007, A
remembrance in words and pictures by Geoffery Notkin. I had seen this
article before but really enjoyed reading and viewing the pictures
again. The story brought back so many great memories of Jim and the fun
times in Tucson. Here is a link to the Remembrance of Jim Kriegh for
those that did not know him and yes, it brought a tear to my eye.

http://www.aerolite.org/portraits/jim-kriegh.htm

Sonny