[meteorite-list] Looking for Happy meteorite goodness

From: Jim Wooddell <jim.wooddell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 16:37:16 -0700

Hi Jason and all!

I think the description of the impact melt was sufficient for
Chelyabinsk unless new information comes forward.

However, with Happy, at least two of them are not fully classified, (b)
and (c). All three Happy's are vague at best, unlike Chelyabinsk!
It is one that could be revisited.

Jim

--
Jim Wooddell