[meteorite-list] Halloween Special

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 16:55:00 -0500

Hi List. I know this is off subject and I sincerely apologize as I do not do
this too often. Anyways....as many of you know or do not know, one of my
hobbies besides meteorites and astronomy is the study of the haunted
paranormal. I created a page only accessible by the link I will post below.
I call it my "Halloween Special" page. I investigated and researched Rolling
Hills for over 5 years which is one of the most haunted places in the United
States. I basically lived there as I also was the tour guide for the public
tours! I specialize in EVP which is short for electronic voice phenomenon.
Basically the recordings of voices of those that have passed on. During my
research I created a CD called "Voices Within Rolling Hills 2 The Truth
Revealed".
*
Voices Within Rolling Hills 2 The Truth Revealed is very much different and
is somewhat created as a Virtual Tour, so listeners can feel as if they are
on the property and in the building with me as I narrate the CD. It covers
the in depth truth of what truly happened in the building and on the
property over the many decades that which contributed to the incredible
hauntings that exist there.
*
With that said...I have sold hundreds of this CD to paranormal enthusiasts
around the country but decided for the very first time to publicly post a
link that anyone can have a little Halloween Fun and entertainment by
watching a short video created by my former paranormal team RHGHS (Rolling
Hills Ghost Hunting Society).
*
Below the Video is My CD "Voices Within Rolling Hills 2 The Truth Revealed"
downloaded in its entirety for anyone to listen to. The link will be working
until the day after Halloween. I am not selling nor promoting anything. I am
just sharing years of study and work in the paranormal as a tribute to
Halloween and to entertain those who have some free time and want to get
into the Halloween spirit, no pun intended!.
*
You are all welcomed to check it out and share the link with your friends,
and family and have some fun free entertainment while acquiring an education
about the hidden world of the paranormal. This stuff is real be warned!
*
Here is the link.
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/rolling_hills_history.html?r=20131025154602

Thank you & Happy Halloween

Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960