[meteorite-list] Popular Mechanics November issue meteorite article

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 08:55:00 -0700

Hi everyone, Just announcing that the November issue of Popular Mechanics now on the shelf, has a great article about Robert Ward and I and meteorite hunting.
Pick one up in stores now or if in Europe, I will be bringing a few copies with me to Munich next week.
It has some good photos and is pretty good about meteorite hunting in general.Many list members and scientists are quoted.

Anyone who wants be to bring one to Europe for them, they will be ?5 each, please email me now to reserve a copy so I can properly judge how many to bring. They are heavy and space is limited in my baggage.

Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPad