[meteorite-list] Ad, New Classifications

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 15:47:19 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings,

I'd like to announce three new meteorite classifications that became official yesterday. First is NWA 8007, a beautiful L3.2 (W1) with chondrules galore. This is only 1 of 5 non Antarctic meteorites with this classification. Price is only $10 a gram. Images at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157636572967283/

Next is NWA 7987 L4 (S2, W2). With the amount of small chondrules visible in the matrix, we originally thought it might be a C03. A very nice meteorite available at $4.50 a gram. Images at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157636635091753/

Next is NWA 7956 an LL6 (S2,W1). Price is $3.50 per gram. Images at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157636632571394/

Finally I want to remind everyone of the new shock melt Eucrite NWA 7989. This, in my opinion, is one of the most beautiful Eucrites I have ever seen. Price is $20 per gram for pieces 20 grams and over and $25 per gram for pieces 20 grams and under. Images at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157636479471674/

All of these specimens were expertly cut and prepared by Marlin Cilz at Montana Meteorite Laboratory. Inquire off list please. I also have a few provisional meteorite that I will be offering in the next few days. NWA 7954, a beautiful monomict Eucrite breccia, NWA 7955 a polymict Diogenite breccia, NWA 7957 a CO3.5 and NWA 7958 a basaltic Eucrite.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Steve

Steve Witt