[meteorite-list] [AD] Macau, Campinorte, Patrimonio, Santa Catharina/ Bendego (iron)

From: André Moutinho <moutinho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 22:01:52 -0300

Hello all

I have the following meteorites listed on ebay right now:

Macau
The Macau, State of Rio Grande do Norte, meteorite fell in the
afteroon (5:00) of November, 11, 1836. The meteorite fell of doves'
eggs, was accompanied by sound (detonations) and light phenomena (a
brilliant fireball visible up to 600km away from the place of fall).
Several cattle were reported to have been killed by the fall. The
largest concentration of stones was reported near the river Assu, but
material was scattered over an extensive area. Howerver, apparently
only four stones (2,047g) were recovered by residents.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=331044842391

Campinorte
Nothing of this meteorite is available to the market. I have found
some of these shale at find place
http://www.ebay.com/itm/331044838116?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
http://www.ebay.com/itm/331044838740?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Patrimonio
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=331044847457

Santa Catharina/Bendego iron (not shale!)
Please email me if interested.

Best
Andre Moutinho
IMCA 2731