[meteorite-list] Juno Goes Into Safe Mode During Earth Flyby

From: Jodie Reynolds <spacerocks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 18:24:56 -0700

Hello Ron,

Maybe it was all of us RFing the poo out of her radios at 200-1500 watts
over on 10meters [as requested]? :)

I was monitoring the entire 1Mhz spectrum width from another location
as I was hitting her, and I counted at least six, sometimes eight,
other stations mashing the key at the same time I was, and that's
just what was in view of my remote receiver down in the valley hole!

--- Jodie