[meteorite-list] AD-Haag Akwanga, Ebay Auctions

From: Matt Morgan <mail_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2013 08:50:23 -0600

I added my collection piece of Akwanga to my for sale items on my website. This was purchased from Robert Haag several years ago and was in his collection. See it in my museum gallery here: http://www. Mhmeteorites.com.
I also have some auctions ending today which include a big full slice of NWA 6355, lherzolitic Shergottite NWA 7755, and several other museum falls and finds. Those can be viewed here: <http://stores.EBay.com/Mile-High-Meteorites>.

Thanks
Matt
--
Matt Morgan