[meteorite-list] Friday Evening Gathering/ Munich Mineral Show 2013/ PLEASE RESERVATE IF YOU LIKE TO JOIN!

From: Andreas Koppelt <ra_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 16:49:51 +0200

Hi list,

I?d like to remember all meteorite enthusiasts visiting the Munich Mineral
Show 2013 for the annual Friday Evening Party scheduled Friday, 25 th
October 2013. The event will be held at the traditional Bavarian restaurant:

Altes Hackerhaus, Sendlinger Stra?e 14, 80331 Munich.

The gathering will start at 7 p.m.

SEAT GUARANTEE WITH RESERVATION ONLY!

The location is simple to reach: Coming from the Mineral show enter the
subway line U2 at the mineral fair heading to ?Feldmoching?. Disembark at
the station ?Sendlinger Tor?, take the exit to ?Sendlinger Stra?e? and
follow the Sendlinger street 5 minutes walking. Soon, on your left side,
you?ll find the Hackerhaus. There you ask for the meteorite friends. This is
one of the best old Bavarian locations for typical Bavarian food and beer in
top quality. The famous Hacker-Pschorr dark beer comes from wooden barrels.
I am sure, you?ll like it. For more information visit www.hackerhaus.de. It
would be a pleasure to meet all the familiar and yet unfamiliar meteorite
enthusiasts there.

Please inform me in advance, should you plan to attend, so I can make
reservations accordingly (e-mail: ra (at) koppelt.com).

Best regards,
Andi