[meteorite-list] Katol news

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 13:53:25 -0500

By the way, Jim Strope and I have a new coin (Sikhote-Alin) just minted and for sale. I have tried and tried to get it to the list with no luck.
Email us for photos and availability.
It is very similar to our Chelyabinsk coins in Russian and English language. 1-1000 numbered and with meteorite embedded as usual.
Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPhone