[meteorite-list] MPOD - problem somewhat off topic

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 22:51:38 -0500 (EST)

Hello members,

I understand you are looking at a very nice of Sikhote-Alin today, and
that some of you had nice things to say about it. There is just one
problem: I can't see it!!! My computer refuses to show it to me.

Let me explain.
A couple weeks ago I finally listen to a whole lot of recommendations
and moved from DSL to Cable, and yes, you were all absolutely right, it
is very much faster, no doubt about that. And everything works just
fine except one: now I cannot see the Picture of the Day, I get the
following message:
        500 - Internal server error
         There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and
it cannot be displayed.

I talked to Paul, I am the only one with that problem, so it is not
his server
I tried going to his website, and clicking on the link there, that got
me the same error message.
Something stuck in a Cache? My computer is set to dump every cookie,
history,...... when I shut it down.
It was suggested it was AOL, so I tried FireFox, it worked, for 24
hours!!! now I get that error message there too.
I asked Google, who gave me a lengthy explanation, that did not help me
at all.
So what can I try next???

I am really hoping that one of you Internet experts out there will be
able to help me because I really miss that picture of the Day, it is
like the piece of chocolate at the end of the day. ;-)

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com