[meteorite-list] New eBay fraudster

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 09:58:41 -0800 (PST)

Someone selling an OC as a lunar.

I've sent them a message informing them, but they have not responded. More disturbing, they are using Gary Fujihara's scale cube to add an air of authenticity.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/A-Piece-of-the-Moon-/151170570887

Please file a complaint as people have already bid on this. Not big bucks, but still ...

Mendy Ouzillou