[meteorite-list] Ad, NWA 7955 and more

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 13:05:35 -0800 (PST)

Greetings fellow enthusiasts,

I have a new offering for you this week of a recently classified Polymict
Diogenite, NWA 7955 and some significant price reductions on previously offered
material. NWA 7955 is described as a "relatively fresh fragmental breccia
composed predominantly of angular diogenitic orthopyroxene grains. Minor
components(<5 vol.%)included basaltic eucrite clasts, coarse pigeonite and
calcic plagioclase grains derived from gabbroic eucrites, chromite, ilmenite and
troilite and rare angular grains of olivine. Geochemistry: Diogenitic
orthopyroxene (Fs20.7Wo0.8; FeO/MnO = 33), olivine (Fa39.6, FeO/MnO =50; Fa47,
FeO/MnO = 52), host orthopyroxene (Fs51.6Wo 3.1; FeO/MnO = 32), clinopyroxene
exsolution lamellae (Fs26.5-30.6Wo39.7-40.8; FeO/MnO = 29-35)".

Images here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157637883098175/
(Just move your cursor over any image for weight and availability).Sold pieces?
will be marked in the description.) Price for this material is $20 per gram.

Also available: NWA 7954 a relatively fresh Monomict Eucrite, $12.50 per gram,?
Images:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157637054980564/
?
NWA 7957 - C03.5 (S2,W2) $20 per gram - Images -?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157637066409445/

NWA NWA 8007 - L3.2 (W1) a fresh beautiful chondrule delight. $10 per gram.
Images -
?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157636572967283/

NWA 7989 - A shock melt Eucrite $20 per gram - Images -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157636479471674/

Lastly, NWA XXXX an extremely fresh (probable R-5) 147.7 gram fusion crusted
beauty. I originally set the price at $15 per gram, but am motivated to sell this
stone today. Contact me with a reasonable offer and it's yours. Images at -

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157637073714725/

If you think my prices are reasonable, I would appreciate your purchase, if not,
contact me with a reasonable offer. All specimens will be shipped in either an
acrylic display case or Riker box (depending on specimen size) Free shipping worldwide
on any order over $100. I'm also interested in expanding my personal collection at this time,
so I will consider trades for all material with the exception of NWA XXXX. Thanks for your time.

Best,
Steve

?
Steve Witt