[meteorite-list] AD: Ebay Unclassified Meteorites - Nicely Crusted to total crap

From: dean bessey <themeteoriteshop_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 13:06:09 -0800 (PST)

I took advantage of ebays free listing week last week and listed almost 200 meteorite lots which are starting to end today. All unclassified NWAs and the quality ranges from really nice crusted pieces to the bottom of the barrel leftovers that just needs to be gotten rid of and listed cheap.
Over this week I will be listing more with buy it nows so watch my ebay items over the next few days as this is ebay meteorite week for me.
See link here:
http://stores.ebay.com/The-AmunRe-Museum/_i.html?_nkw=meteorite&submit=Search&_sid=1598024
Sincerely
DEAN