[meteorite-list] PRIMM CASTS FOR SALE- AD

From: Paul Gessler <cetuspa_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 12:19:10 -0800

To those of you who may be interested I recently remade a cast of my PRIMM
stone for a fellow on the list who
is putting together one of the largest collections of meteorite casts that I
know of.
In the process I have 3 additional casts available for sale. That will be it
for this mold as she can do no more.
The detail on these is exceptional and the finished painting and tinting is
Incredibly realistic.
The Primm stone is a wonderful example of what the dry lake beds of the
southwest USED to offer.
The original stone exhibits deep regmaglypts, fusion crust, contraction
cracks and typical weathering colour seen on most
of the meteorites found on dry lakes. Fantastic for the display case or as a
fieldwork identification stone.
It takes me a week to produce these and the mold about a month. Lots of
painstaking work is spent on these.

I have 3 left and they are priced at a very reasonable US $70 plus shipping
from CANADA
$10 regular no tracking air post or $17 with Tracking

Payment can be made with paypal

Thank you for consideration and if anyone finds the missing piece PLEASE let
me know. There is a reward!

You can read all about the back story on this meteorite on the following
links:

http://www.tucsonmeteorites.com/mpodmain.asp?DD=6/19/2013&WYD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW54tdOXWiE

Thank You