[meteorite-list] AD: Spectacular Impactites for Sale on eBay

From: Brandon <b1dunovant_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 19:30:51 -0600

 My apologies for the double post but I was told by several people that the link that I provided was not working properly so this should.

Thanks,
Brandon D,

Hello Fellow Listoids,

I have some new spectacular impactites for sale on eBay very much worth
checking out even if not looking to buy. Most specimens were listed
very low and for material you just never see, this is a great
opportunity to add some rare pieces to your collection.

Lockne, Kentland, Flynn Creek, Glover Bluff, Sudbury, Wanapitei,
Decaturville, Crooked Creek, and more.

Check out my listings on eBay by following this link-

http://miniurl.com/e9Kz

Thank you for your consideration!

Brandon D.

.