[meteorite-list] Need help w/ an eBay fraudster:starchild909greg

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 09:19:47 -0700

Do we have more than one administration? Did our government change since I was in school?
Saying things because you hear them on Fox news does not make them true.
I the administration about to raise taxes on collectibles? If so, it means that John Boehnor and the GOP passed it in the house. Is that happening?
Adam can seem to help himself these days, with near daily political rants.
Why can he follow the rules and just keep politics off the list?
Swartz logic, I hate Obama so anything bad said about him is true.........
Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPad