[meteorite-list] AD: Gem, Mineral, and Jewelry Show - Melbourne, Florida November 9th and 10th

From: John Teague <volgems_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 14:12:09 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Hey, List Members!

This is a note to remind you about the Canaveral Mineral and Gem Society's Parade Of Gems this weekend (Saturday, and Sunday) in Melbourne, Florida! The members of the Canaveral Mineral and Gem Society have done a lot of hard work preparing for another great show. Complete information can be found at the club's website: http://www.canaveral-mgs.com/

Lots of fine dealers from across the country will be there for you viewing (and purchasing!) pleasure!

The show will be held in the Melbourne Auditorium, 625 East Hibiscus Avenue, Melbourne, Florida .

Show hours are: Saturday and Sunday, November 9 and 10, 10-5.

Please stop by our booth and say, "Hi!" We are hard to miss! We're the folks with the ORANGE table covers! We will have several new items from the Tucson shows and Franklin, NC shows (minerals, fossils and meteorites!) that will be displayed for sale for the first time at this show. Hey, you just might find something that you cannot live without! My billfold sure hopes so! My credit card company does likewise! But, in any case, stop by and say, "Hi!" Please ID yourself from the list! It is always neat to put faces with names.

We hope to see you in Melbourne this weekend! I'm sure you will have a great time!

John Teague
Volunteer Gems
Melbourne, FL
(formerly: Knoxville, Tennessee!)