[meteorite-list] Need help w/ an eBay fraudster: starchild909greg

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 15:46:36 -0800 (PST)

I have reached out to the seller (nicely), starchild909greg, telling them that the rock they have posted is not a meteorite.

The response was laughable: "ebay has warned me to stay away from you sorry... they see no problem ebay is aware of this situation"

There are 3 listings that are fraudulent. I have contacted eBay reporting these as fraudulent, but would appreciate some help as some of these listings actually have bids and someone is about to get defrauded.

Please use the link below and for each of the 3 meteorite listings, report them as fraudulent. Look for the tabs "Description and Shipping & payments" on the left. Now go all the way to the right and you will see a link to "Report an Item". Select "Listing practices", "fraudulent listing practices" and "You suspect a listing is fraudulent".

http://bit.ly/17IFbOK

Thank you!

Mendy Ouzillou?