[meteorite-list] AD - Chelyabinsk Meteorite Coin

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 11:21:40 -0700

Due to USPS insane postal rate increase, sadly all international shipping is $10.00 for one coin!
I suggest anyone in Europe wanting them to wait, I will be in France and Germany in 3 weeks, I can sell them in Ensisheim or Saint Marie aux Mines shows direct to save money, or ship from Europe still at $5.00 shipping.
I you want it shipped from USA to any international destination, shipping starts at $10.
USA shipping still at $2.00.

Michael Farmer

Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPad