[meteorite-list] PaleoBOND catalog coming soon!

From: tracie at paleobond.com <tracie_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 15:50:58 -0700

Bill Mason and I are preparing a new catalog/user guide for PaleoBOND
products.
We're experiencing lots of new customers using the products and would
like to share your successes with them.

I would appreciate any feedback/testimonials that we could use in the
publication from those of you who use PaleoBOND products. Please be
specific as to the particular product you are commenting on.
I will be able include your name and organization in the printed
version.
If you send a link to your website, I can also include that in the
online version if your testimonial is used.

Thanks for your continued usage and support of PaleoBOND products.
Feel free to email me off list at tracie at paleobond.com
Thanks!
Tracie Bennitt
PaleoBOND