[meteorite-list] Chelyabinsk - slickensides or shock planes?

From: Bob King <nightsky55_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 09:43:44 -0500

Hi Jim,
Thanks for your reply. No, what I'm seeing is different from the
secondary fusion crusts I typically see, and it's nearly identical on
many pieces. The broken faces have a planar, slickenside texture and
appear coated with gray material that's either fusion crust or as
Blaine thinks, an exposed shock plane.
Bob