[meteorite-list] AD: Fresh 82g Diogenite; low price

From: Rob Lenssen <rlenssen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 19:05:00 +0200

Dear List,

I decided to offer a special meteorite from my main collection for sale:
A 82g Diogenite from the NWA 7464 strewnfield.

Diogenites this large are rarely offered for sale.
As can be seen from the pictures in the links below, the stone's matrix
hardly shows any signs of corrosion. Only a little caliche. So it also looks
to be suitable for cutting.

http://alturl.com/4b45e

Sides of the stone, that are not visible in the webpage:
http://www.asteroidchippings.com/IMG_5205.JPG
http://www.asteroidchippings.com/IMG_5208.JPG
http://www.asteroidchippings.com/IMG_5210.JPG

As I bought this piece directly from Morocco, I'm able to offer it at a very
good price:
The buy-it-now price is only $19.50/gram plus the actual post office
shipping costs, and I'm willing to consider best offers even lower than
that.

Paying in a few monthly payments is an option.

Please contact me off-list if interested.

Thanks,
Rob Lenssen
IMCA #1681
www.AsteroidChippings.com