[meteorite-list] AD - Old collection/2nd Installment and more

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 22:19:34 -0400 (EDT)

Hello everybody,

As I have said before I bought a large part of an Old Collection last
summer, and I posted on my site a large portion of the collection
before the Tucson Show, a lot of those pieces sold very quickly (Thank
you everybody!) and now I just finished posting a second batch, some
120 pieces, both on the "Iron" and the "Stony" pages. Some very
interesting names: Akwanga, Cleveland (Beautiful!), Enon, Mayodan,
Ningbo, Steinbach, Wilder,.... And some with Nininger numbers:
Hugoton, Lombard, Morland,...... To make it easy for you to spot the
new pieces, they are highlighted in pink. Go take a look:

http://www.impactika.com/newpage.htm

And while I was at it I also added a few specimens to my "Special"
page, and those are really very special: Nakhla, and Cat Mountain. Need
I say more?? You will find those here:

http://www.impactika.com/special.htm

And finally to answer a question I have been getting:
YES!!!! I will have thin-sections of Chelyabinsk, they are being made
as we speak! It took me quite a while to find exactly what I wanted: a
large slice showing both lithologies (LL5 and impact melt) but I am
stubborn and I found it (Thank you Serge!). And I can tell you that the
piece of Chelyabinsk on those thin-sections will be huge, covering most
of the glass. Now it is just a matter of being patient, you cannot rush
the Master Thin-Section Maker. But I am taking orders, so tell me if
you are interested.

Any questions, let me know.
Thanks.

Anne M. Black